Or does it? I had full intentions of telling you all the reasons why this look doesn’t work but after wearing my hair like this all day Saturday, I’m kind of lovin’ it. This new found confidence and more outgoing personality is really working for me. I’m feeling good about this little top knot ordeal. Before, I was convinced there is no way in hell this could work. Some chicks can throw their hair up and boom, instant glamour. Nah! Not me. To get this hair it takes a minute but I definitely have the time and I’m feelin’ it. Are you? Come on…be honest!
Are you a non-believer like I was? This may seem a little much but I was ready to go in with options so here they are.
- messy bun on top of head, hair pulled straight back w/little slack
- perfect bun on top of head, hair pulled straight back w/little slack
- messy bun at crown w/hair straight back
- perfect bun at crown w/hair straight back
- messy bun at crown w/side part twisted back
- perfect bun at crown w/side part twisted back
- messy bun on top of head w/braid
- perfect bun on top of head w/braid
I know, I know. I went a little overboard but I loved it so much on other women, I was committed. Option #1 was a huge success and I never even tried the other ones. I’m thinking that’s my next goal. Oh the life of a female! So tough, right? (insert hair flip emoji)